Banking & Finance
Telligen Tech helps banks and financial institutions in exploring innovative strategies to reduce costs, improve margins and transform their existing operations to match the continuously changing market trends.
As of 2019, the banking and insurance service industry accounts for 7.4% of the US GDP. Owing to the advancement of technology the finance industry has augmented manifolds. Technical advancement of the society has accorded financial organizations with plethora of technical solutions to choose from. Financial organizations should sift out solutions that will capacitate them to extend services with amplified potential.
Our Expertise, Solutions and Services.
Our Practice Areas .
Credit Risk, Market Risk, & Counterparty Risk Management
Investment Banking, Global Banking, Retail Banking, Hedge Funds, Asset Management, Prime Brokerage, Algorithmic Trading, Electronic Trading
Rules based Risk and Margin Configuration
Base III, Basel III, Dodd Frank and Sarbanes Oxley regulatory compliance
Simulation of market scenarios and impact on portfolios
Cross Asset Margin
Margin Rule Sets, Margin Calculation and Margin Reporting
Regulatory Margin (Reg T, Reg U, OCC Margin Rules)
- In-depth experience in Fixed income, Loan servicing and Equities Markets
- Specialized in Financial engineering, Trade management, Electronic Trading & Regulatory regimes
- Track record demonstrating strong recruitment capabilities across general and niche domains ranging from core technologies such as C#, Java, C++, Databases, BI, OLAP to Quantitative and Data analytics and Big Data.
- 24x7 sourcing/recruiting process and a scalable team of recruiters & accounts managers to respond to the varying demands.
- We are committed to find the talent to our clients, when they need it .
People, Process & Technology
- Sustained Growth through Expertise and Experience.
- Recognized for our ability to help organizations successfully navigate IT platforms and projects.
- Proven track record.
- Significant global experience.
- Industry leading partnerships in capital markets.
- Ability to source, identify and recruit specialized IT Talent.